Case Project Continued
The first issue was discovered with the cartridge slot guide in the top shell of the Master System II. The guide is designed to encase the slot interface on the main board in plastic. For this reason, the plastic travels very deep within the shell and occupies a large amount of space. Continue reading
I decided after viewing other people’s projects over at PetRockBlog’s forums that my Raspberry Pi could also do with a unique themed gaming case.
I quite liked the idea of a Nintendo Entertainment System, but they are difficult and quite expensive to come by when you decide you want one: eBay £25+, scratched / broken / missing cover and wee coloured (pun intended).
Heading over to petrockblog’s Github repository, the project page gives all the commands to get up and running (Images are also available via his website @ petrockblog).
Inspired by others, I decided I wanted to have a go at a RetroPie build using one of the best things to occur in the world of hobbyist computing since the BBC Micro and Commodore C16/C64 – the Raspberry Pi.
I was already proficient with RetroArch on Linux Mint Debian Edition, Ubuntu, Android and Windows – so getting set up and running was quite simple.
My Raspberry Pi B Rev. 512MB arrived on 12th December 2013.